irarancum hamacancum

Radcliffe County Secondary School was founded in 1933[135] on the former Peel Park Ground near School Street, but Radcliffe’s first secondary school (apart from an endowed grammar school in nearby Stand) was held at the New Jerusalem schoolroom from the early 1860s.[136] Radcliffe East, latterly known as Coney Green County Comprehensive School, was built in 1975 on the site of the former railway goods yard alongside Radcliffe East Fork. Part of the school, known as «Phase One», opened in September 1975, with 150 first-year pupils, and 70 second-year pupils (from Radcliffe County Secondary School). The remainder, known as «Phase Two», opened two years later.[137]

Оставьте первый комментарий

Оставить комментарий

Ваш электронный адрес не будет опубликован.


*